Tai Chi Theme Park?
Sorry, but this doesn't sound like a very good idea (to put it mildly) and totally unsuitable for the Wudang area. I hope that if they do go ahead that it is done as tastefully as possible, but somehow I doubt it ...
Sorry, but this doesn't sound like a very good idea (to put it mildly) and totally unsuitable for the Wudang area. I hope that if they do go ahead that it is done as tastefully as possible, but somehow I doubt it ...
China to build first Tai Chi theme park
WUHAN, Nov. 16 (Xinhua) -- China will build a theme park showcasing the traditional martial art of Tai Chi in Wudang Mountains area, legendary home of the marital art and a UNESCO World Heritage Site renowned as a center of Taoism.
The administrative office of Wudang Mountains and American company Landmark Entertainment will cooperate to set up the Tai Chi theme park in the central province of Hubei, said an official with the administration on Wednesday.

No comments:
Post a Comment